Pathology reference lab was officially founded in 2000, however, its roots go back to 1922 with Dr. John Moore, who was San Antonio’s first full-time pathologist.
Our foundation began with and is based on a total commitment to outstanding service and support. Our group has been committed to providing a high degree of personalized service to each patient and physician. We have striven for excellence in all aspects of our service.
Since then, our group has continued to grow to the amazing organization it is now. Our laboratory consists of over 20 Board certified pathologists and 100 employees, including a seasoned team of cytotechnologists, histotechnologists, sales, and support staff. Each member of our organization is a part of the team and plays a vital role in delivering diagnostic excellence. We are proud to say many of our employees have been with us for many years, with a few working with us for over 20 years.
We believe the key to our success begins and ends with the partnership between the pathologist, the healthcare provider, and the patient. Pathology Reference Laboratory is dedicated to providing the highest quality technical and medical professional services to patients and the healthcare providers we are privileged to serve.